GTA 5: How to Glitch into a Solo Public Lobby on PC
Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) is a massive game that keeps its players gaming for hours. GTA 5 Online, which features constant updates by Rockstar, makes sure that there is no shortage of new content for players. One thing that can hinder gameplay, however, are cargo griefers who can destroy cargo and cause trouble in public lobbies. So, here we are, explaining how to glitch into a solo public lobby if you own a gaming laptop, a gaming notebook, or a portable PC.
Why would you want to do this?
A solo public lobby is the perfect solution if you want to complete certain aspects of the game, such as supply runs for your MC businesses or Bunker, VIP work, and sell missions, without encountering other players or cargo griefers. It also lessens the chances of your cargo getting destroyed in transit.
How to glitch into a solo public lobby
If you own a gaming laptop or a gaming notebook, and it has a flight mode ability, then this method will work for you. However, this method is not foolproof and may not work every time. It works best when you use it within the first minute of joining the server. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Test your notebook’s keyboard for two symbols: the flight mode icon and the function (FN) key. This is the combination we need to activate flight mode.
- If you can’t find these two symbols on your notebook’s keyboard, check its back panel for its model number and its hotkey combination for flight mode. If you can’t find this information, try looking it up online.
- Load up your GTA 5 Online game.
- Join a public lobby.
- Once you’re in the lobby, hit the flight mode button on your notebook’s keyboard. Wait five seconds and hit the same button again. The visuals on your game might freeze up for a few moments, but you don’t need to worry about it.
- After about 30 seconds, you should receive a notification that you’re in a solo public lobby, and if you check the player list, you’ll see that you’re the only player in the lobby.
- You can now complete your supply runs and sell missions without encountering other players or cargo griefers.
- Keep in mind that other players can still join your lobby, so if it becomes too crowded, repeat the above steps to get into another solo public lobby.
What are the advantages of solo public sessions in GTA 5?
A solo public lobby allows players to play certain aspects of the game alone without encountering other players or cargo griefers, lessening the chances of their cargo getting destroyed in transit.
What are the disadvantages of solo public sessions in GTA 5?
The time spent in flight mode may vary, and it may take some practice to get it right. The timing has to be just right; too long, and you can be booted out of the game, too short, and you will still be connected to the lobby with other players. If you’re doing import-export vehicle work from your vehicle warehouse, NPCs may spawn in to attack you, risking your vehicle’s destruction. If you’re doing sell missions, you won’t receive the full lobby bonus that you would in a packed free-mode session.
That’s it. This is how players can get a solo public lobby in GTA 5. Remember, you can keep doing this as many times as you want, as other players may still be able to join your lobby. Keep an eye on the player list and do this again whenever you feel the need to. Stay safe and enjoy playing GTA 5 Online in your own solo public lobby!