GTA5 Weekly Update: December 29, 2022
The latest GTA5 weekly update has been released and players can expect a range of new content to enjoy. In this video, we take a closer look at the weekly drip feed, including the latest electric bike, the Power Surge, as well as vehicles like the Howard NX25, GP1, Stinger, and more. We’ll break down which vehicles are worth your money and which aren’t, to help you make informed decisions on how to spend your GTA5 money.
What’s Worth Grabbing?
When it comes to properties, the hangers are great for storing aircraft, but unless this is something you need, it’s not worth spending your money on them this week. As for the vehicles released in the latest update, the following are our top picks:
- Power Surge electric bike – This is a great addition to your collection.
- Howard NX25 – It’s a maybe, but not a standout choice.
- GP1 – A solid maybe.
- Stinger – Not worth your money.
- Volatile – Another vehicle to skip.
- Pyro – Definitely worth picking up.
- Rogue – A solid maybe.
- Aqua Blazer – A complete waste of money.
- Dubsta 6×6 – A solid yes.
- Futo GTX – Another great vehicle to add to your collection.
- Dominator GTX – Definitely worth picking up.
- Comancho – One of the best 4x4s in the game – worth investing in.
- Trophy Truck – Another solid choice, worth picking up.
Maximizing Your GTA5 Money
At the end of the day, our goal is to help you make informed decisions on how to spend your GTA5 money. That’s why we’ve put together this breakdown of the latest updates and which vehicles are worth investing in, depending on your needs and preferences.
For more information on how to make the most of the latest GTA5 updates, be sure to subscribe to our channel and follow us on our social media channels. We’ll continue to provide you with expert insights on the latest GTA5 weekly DLCs and updates from Rockstar Games.