Easy Money in GTA 5 Online
GTA fans, rejoice! This week’s update has brought in a new bonus offer that can get you easy money in GTA 5 Online. The offer is for Stash House raids, and if you complete at least three of them, you will be rewarded with an additional $100,000 in your Grand Theft Auto bank account. Now that’s what we call double money in GTA!
GTA Online Weekly Update Details
Rockstar Games has always kept the excitement levels high for the GTA community by offering weekly updates with new deals on GTA 5, promotions, and much more. The GTA V Online Weekly update for 25 May has not been the best, but the new bonus offer has managed to catch everyone’s attention. Aside from the bonus offer, there are no new cars in GTA Online this week, but the Stash House raid makes up for it!
How to Get Double Money in GTA 5 Online
So, the big question is, how can you get easy money in GTA 5 Online? Well, it’s simple; participate in Stash House raids. These raids are marked on the map with purple crates, and all you have to do is raid one of these stash houses. If you own a biker business that’s a Coke lock-up lab cash facility Farm or a document office, you’ll receive a re-up of all your suppliers for one business, saving you $75K. But if you do not own any of these businesses, you’ll get a flat $30K payout. Complete three of these raids, and Rockstar will deposit an additional $100K into your account. Who doesn’t love gta double money?
Step-by-Step Guide for Stash House Raids in GTA V Online
Here’s a detailed guide to help you complete a Stash House raid and get your hands on GTA double money for this week:
- Find a Stash House on the map (You can do this once per real-time day in Free mode)
- Enter the Stash House by following the purple Corona
- Eliminate five enemy gang members (Pro tip: Use a pipe bomb to take them out)
- Find a Yellow Post-It note with a three-number combination that opens the lock safe in the house (The note could be obscured by furniture or bodies if you’ve used explosives or the upper an atomizer to clear the room)
- Open the safe using the combination and collect your reward (which could be either $30K or supplies worth $75K)
- Escape from the Stash House while being chased by the gang members. (Pro tip: You can outrun them easily)
- Complete at least three Stash House raids to get an additional $100K from Rockstar Games deposited in your account after a few days.
In conclusion, the GTA Online weekly update this week might not have had any new cars or exciting promotions, but the new bonus offer for Stash House raids is enough to keep the fans engaged and chasing easy money in GTA 5 Online. So, get ready to whip out your trusty pipe bomb and go raid some Stash Houses to earn some double money in GTA V Online this week!